Facebook Ho’s and Pimps, an Update

Yeah, I did state that my list of “8 Notable Knoxville Facebook Whores” in the June 24 “lists” issue of Metro Pulse was by no means definitive, but there are three more who just beg to be included. Here’s the original list, then the additions with sample status updates:

Ashley Capps, 3,796 friends; Jenny Ballard, 2,871 friends, Jeff Barbra, 2,736 friends, Con Hunley, 2,404 friends, Tinah Utsman, 2,348 friends, Chris Woodhull 2,215 friends, Todd Steed 1,697 friends, Bill Snyder, 1,450 friends

Billy Kidd Wimz, 4,632 friends, June 24: “Duck Face To all those chicks who make a stupid duck face in pictures.” (link to video)

Russ Huckaba, 3,725 friends, “Activities: Boating, Sports, Deep Thinking....”

Myles Walker, 3,196 friends, June 27: “This is the front cover of my book, “Me & My Tourettes Motivated By God” is available NOW!... Thank you 1LUV”

One other point well made by Todd Steed as he was “friend requesting” me to become his 1,697 friend: “I ain’t a Facebook ho, I’m a Facebook pimp.” So true friend, so true.

© 2010 MetroPulse. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.

impassingthrough writes:

you people need to grow up and get right with God. His son Jesus is returning in our lifetime and your posting trash like the one I am responding to. I can't wait for the rapture so Christians like myself can get away from garbage like this.

wellthisisfunny writes:

in response to impassingthrough:

You, also, need to grow up and get right with God. His son Jesus is returning in our lifetime and you're posting trash like the one I am responding to. We're not "passing through," sir, but we are here to show the world that Christians are not close-minded, self-righteous buttholes. Remember, when you call yourself a Christian and post ridiculously irrelevant comments on articles such as this, you represent Christianity as a whole. Some of us Christians are not like you; we have a sense of humor and can keep our mouths shut when others do not agree with or represent our beliefs. Jesus hung out with whores. Just saying.

JimWayland writes:

Way to stay on topic, folks.

Glemo14 writes:

in response to JimWayland:

Way to stay on topic, folks.

i wish there was a "like" button for posts like this. lol

chris1973 writes:

in response to impassingthrough:

I'm looking forward to the rapture too....
I can't wait until God's good people can finally get away from garbage like us.

chris1973 writes:

in response to impassingthrough:

"His son Jesus is returning in our lifetime"
We've been hearing that for 2 thousand years. When you people gonna just admit you were wrong, he ain't coming back, and he was just another illegitimate birth.