Knoxville hosts the American Quilter’s Society (AQS) International Quilt Expo July 22-25, but 19 area retailers and non-profits put out a welcome July 1, as contestants in the AQS window dressing contest. Winners will be announced July 21, but you can choose your own any time at these addresses:
- Knoxville Botanical Garden—2743 Wimpole Ave.
- Knoxville Center Mall—3001 Knoxville Center Dr.
- Ramsey House—2614 Thorn Grove Pike
- Abode—15 Market Square
- Art Market Gallery—422 S. Gay St.
- Bliss Home + Art—24 Market Square
- Blount Mansion—200 W. Hill Ave.
- Emporium Center—100 S. Gay St.
- Flower Pot—700 Gay St.
- James White Fort—205 E. Hill Ave.
- Knoxville Visitor Center—301 S. Gay St.
- Mast General Store—402 S. Gay St.
- Reruns—2 Market Square
- Women’s Basketball Hall of Fame—700 Hall of Fame Dr.
- Emery’s 5 & 10—4014 Chapman Hwy.
- Shoney’s—2612 Chapman Hwy.
- Knoxville Smoky Mountain Quilt Emporium—8843 Kingston Pike, Ste. 101
- Mammaw’s Thimble—4028 Papermill Dr., #16
- Shoney’s—4410 Western Ave.